This highly successful and well-respected, national firm are located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
This exciting role will see you working on a wide variety of tasks in a range of practice areas. This is a 12-month contract with a view to a permanent role.
Your roles will be hands on and will see you involved in tasks such as:
- Amending and formatting documents
- Managing hard-copy and electronic files
- Processing billing
- Organising diaries and appointments
To be considered you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal Secretary experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- Ability to work the a variety of personalities and adapt to different areas of law
- A high attention to detail
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 8270 9778.