This global healthcare business is a market leader and boasts passion and innovation. Based in Sydney's Northern Beaches, this close-knit team of professionals is committed to delivering education and access to professional development to organisations and individuals across the sector.
As the Sales Support Manager you will be responsible for:
- The initial contact and qualify new clients and prospects
- Demonstrate the benefits and value of the products and services to prospect customers
- Drafting proposals and preparing quotations developing appropriate solutions to clients
- Conducting regular customer needs assesments to achieve retention and subscription renewal targets
- Delivering a high degree of client service at all times
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience or a passion for healthcare or education with a sales/customer service background
- Demonstrated experience in identifying new business opportunities
- Excellent consultative sales skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to close a sale
- To $75,000 + super + commission
- Work in a collaborative and expanding business!
- Be involved with new ideas working with a close-knit supportive team
- Office parking provided