About the company
People2people are excited to be partnering with a small manufacturing company who pride themselves on their high quality of work, dedication, and professionalism.
Based on the South-West Suburbs of Brisbane we are seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a standalone position that requires an immediate start.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will see you responsible for the end to end payroll of 300 staff across multiple awards. The duties and responsibilities of the role include;
- Hands on processing of both casual and permanent employees
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, superannuation, WorkCover, PAYG and terminations
- Award and EA interpretation
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Ad hoc projects as required
Demonstrating a minimum of 5 years payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A focus on improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn is essential. Previous experience with Pronto is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Standalone payroll position
- South West Suburbs
- Parking onsite
- $70-80k + super (pending expereince)