People2People are partnering with this ASX listed organisation who is a major player in the Australian Market. They are well respected in the market and have a fantastic team culture. They are looking for an experienced Transport Manager to join one of their busy DC operations based in Western Sydney.
Join one of the largest organisations in Australia and take your career to the next level. As the Transport Manager you will be an integral piece to the DC operations and will be closely involved with ensuring the end customer has the best experience.
- Ensure supply agreements/ contracts exist for all freight vendors, conduct weekly/monthly meetings to review performance.
- Maintain customer service level agreements ensuring the highest standards are upheld in the Distribution Centre.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure a collaborative work environment and achieve supply chain targets
- Identify and manage safety and health issues and ensure that safety measures are taken
- Support and encourage continuous improvement by encouraging innovation and forward thinking within your team
- Ensure customer service levels within the DC are maintained at a high standard
- Plan budgets and targets around transport and ensure they are being met, review and report on a monthly basis
- To be the successful candidate and gain the opportunity to work for an iconic business and grow your career, you will have:
- Previous experience and knowledge within transport operations with extensive business management skills
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of transport management systems, routing systems e.t.c.
- Ability to manage transport contracts and build strong working relationships
what's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with this well known ASX company. With offices Australia wide and globally you could mould your career the way you want.
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY now or contact Peta at People2People on 8270 9781