This global education organisation is renowned for providing a learning method which gives children the opportunity to reach their full potential.
As Business Support Consultant, will be to support the development of the many education centres located in Victoria by providing educational guidance and business support through onsite meetings and consultation with centre managers.
- Developing and managing professional working relationships with franchisees
- Analysing centre operations to provide support
- Offering practical advice and assistance to improve the efficiency and quality of centres
- Facilitating the development of centre business plans and long term goals
- Identifying and implementing marketing and recruitment strategies to improve the success of centres
This exciting position will suit a goal-orientated professional who is highly passionate about learning and enjoys working with people. You will be expected to travel several times each week to visit your local centres so a driver's license and car is essential.
- No prior experience in a similar role is required!
- Core strengths of proactivity, customer service, and relationship building are a must
- A flexible and mature outlook with a team focus
- Business acumen with a collaborative approach
- Degree qualified in Business or similar, with strong english and maths skills
As no experience is required in this role, you will be provided with formal and on-the-job training for much of your first few months. You will be allocated a senior team member to mentor you.
Career progression and ongoing training is development is on offer, as well as interstate and international travel. As an added incentive, all costs for travel are covered (including mileage and half of your insurances/registration) and a performance-based bonus is on offer.