An opportunity is available for an Assistant Product Manager to join a leading telecommunication brand. You will be responsible for the management of product launch and life cycles.
- Working with the sales team to support sales and develop the channel strategy
- Responsibility for the achievement of targets through the correct product, pricing, and marketing activities
- Work closely with the Head of Product to develop the vision and strategy
- Support the training team with appropriate material and information to enable training across the board
- Liaising with head office regarding product development, market trends, and market pressures
- Providing revenue forecasts
- Assisting the sales team in preparation for, and at customer meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in marketing and/or Sales
- Previous experience in a fast paced Sales and Marketing team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.