This Australian owned and operated company is based in Western Sydney, this leading innovative machinery company supply capital equipment and services to customers across the APAC region, with offices based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
Manage the day to day performance of 15 field service engineers and technicians across the NSW, QLD, ACT and NT region. Support the team with you operational leadership and direction. You will oversee planned and scheduled work and ensure quality, productivity and cost accountability objectives are met.
- Manage and support the day to day operations of the field services teams located in the Northern region, including NSW, QLD, ACT and NT.
- Regular reporting, implementation and management of SLA / KPI
- Effectively manage and support the remote team to provide machine installation, commissioning and train operators.
- Work closely with the dispatch team to effectively plan, schedule and monitor the work and utilisation of resources.
- Develop the performance of the team, through performance reviews, training, and ensuring certification, licencing and skills maintenance is being maintained.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and processes and implement change when required.
- Liaise with key customers, account managers to provide advice and solutions for the customers to increase profitability
- You must have previous experience managing a team of engineers, your people management skills will is paramount to the success of managing this remote team.
- Sound technical skills within Engineering, Electrical or related field.
- Degree, Diploma or trade qualification preferred not essential.
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and the ability to motivate and empower the team to reach organisational goals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide outstanding customer satisfaction and demonstrate previous experience in group presentations.
- This position will require some travel from state to state, you will need to hold a current and valid drivers licence and have the ability to travel regularly.
- Strategic and analytical skills and the ability to analyse the market and identify threats and opportunities that may have an impact to the business.
For a confidential discussion please contact Peta on 02 8270 9781