As part of this growing medical devices company, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary + company car + bonus
- Ongoing training & development
- Regular social events
- A progressive, agile working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
Not only a business development/sales role, this role will have you present in operations within hospitals to provide advice on best use of the joint replacement technology.
This is an opportunity to help boost the sales for their Perth office and will see you out meeting with clients face to face.
Day to day your role will also have you:
- Networking and developing relationships with contacts within hospitals
- Calling and meeting with prospective clients
- Maintaining key relationships
- Attend operating theatres
To be successful for this opportunity you will:
- Have experience working in sales or business development working with proven KPI's and targets
- A keen interest/experience in all things medical, especially orthopaedics
- Education and practical experience within the science/engineering or medical space
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Jamie at people2people 06 6160 6203.