This instantly recognisable, global market leader is a genuine, 'Employer of Choice'. With operations in Australia and around the world, they have continued to experience exponential growth. Operating a 'hybrid' business model, they have put in place a transnational growth strategy. In line with this strategic move, they require an experienced Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.
about the role
This is a new role within a fast paced business reporting to the GM of Finance. As the Business Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:-
- Identify and implement internal processes and workflows for the business to ensure the businesses efficiencies
- Provide analysis into potential risks and opportunities for the business
- Develop and maintain models and provide analysis to support research, valuations/acquisitions and business performance
- Development of dashboards with weekly reporting
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Executive leadership team
CA/ CPA qualified, you will ideally come from either a mid-tier or BIG 4 firm with exposure in Corporate Finance. You will have advanced EXCEL skills and strong 3-way modelling experience Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Previous business partnering experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven in depth analytical skills
whats on offer?
Reporting to a highly experienced and knowledgeable GM, you'll be joining a well-recognised and respected brand that is a leader in their field. Working within a fast paced and agile team, you will take ownership of your role and play a key role in the strategic decision making of a growing business.