Work for a company that knows people are their biggest asset! With an exciting mix of a vibrant team culture and strong growth to continue over the foreseeable future, this is certainly one very impressive employer. What's more, there's a great focus on staff development and training internally to help you to be the best accountant you can be!
about the role:
After experiencing a period of very strong growth (staff have tripled nationally!), the busy CFO has decided he needs a motivated right hand man (or woman!) to take ownership of the management accounting in this diverse and evolving business. Working closely with the divisional managers, you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of this business.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Production of cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries in an accurate and efficient manner
- Strategic planning including the development of models
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Tax planning and analysis
- Drive the production and review of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Management of capital expenditure and fixed asset registers including finance and insurance on capital items
- Management of external relationships with external parties such as the ATO, OSR, auditors, banks and suppliers
- The development and continuous review of internal controls and systems
- Other duties and projects as needed
what's on offer?
- Excellent mentoring from a very easy-going and committed CFO
- CA/CPA support with bucket loads of learning and development opportunities
- Impressive remuneration
- Wonderfully vibrant and friendly team environment with even friendlier hours
- Work close to home in Brisbane's south
Do you enjoy stepping out from behind the computer and dealing with the business? This is the role for you! With demonstrated experience in a similar role, you'll describe yourself as analytical, improvements focused and as a strong communicator. Either CA/CPA qualified, you'll have strong attention to detail and intermediate to advanced excel.
To find out more, please call Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.