About the role:
The role will operate at both the strategic level whilst still maintaing a 'hands-on' approach. With an experienced finance team already in place, your role will be to business partner with the business, engaging and supporting all commercial areas, providing clarity and insightful analysis.
Further responsibilities outlined below:
To be considered you must be a qualified CA/CPA accountant and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a CFO or equivalent role within a growing, medium sized business (entrepreneurial and International experience preferred)
- Proven skills in overall finance management including business planning and strategy, managing profitability, and overseeing financial controls and compliance.
- Engage and build relationships with key Commercial, Operational & supply chain personnel
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple deadlines in a highly demanding environment.
To be considered please submit your application or assuming you meet the above profile you can contact either David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125. Please note with the expected high amount of interest we will receive, it will be unlikely that we will be able to respond within a short-time frame.