We are currently recruiting for a global law firm who are known for their agile working environment. With offices across the globe, this firm pride themselves on being experts in their field, specialising in commercial matters including Litigation, Infrastructure and Finance.
They offer a range of outstanding benefits to their employees, including flexible working arrangements, bonus schemes and ongoing training and development.
Full time and part time roles are available in the firm's Litigation and Finance teams.
As a Legal PA, you will be supporting a Partner and a team of lawyers. Your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management;
- Preparing and editing legal documents;
- Organising travel arrangements; and
- Organising meetings.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting Partners in a senior secretarial or PA role, preferably with experience working on Litigation or Finance matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Have strong organisational skills;
- Be a team player;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be proficient in MS Office.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The firm prides itself on the range of outstanding benefits it offers it's employees.
These benefits include:
- Working in a collaborative enviornment in the heart of the CBD;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual bonus schemes;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- Salary sacrificing.
If you possess the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Aimee at people2people on (03) 9098 7433.