This thriving, mid-tier law firm have offices across Australia. With a fantastic, team culture, the firm provide their employees with great benefits, including social drinks and events and a work/life balance.
Supporting a team of 3, your duties will include:
- Preparing & amending court documents
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Diary & email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Legal Secretary within insurance law
- Previous billing experience
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60 + wpm
- Corporate presentation along with professional communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9795.