People2people are specialists in Legal Support recruitment, whether you are looking for an introduction into the Legal sector or an experienced Legal Secretary looking for you next big career opportunity we will be able to support you.
Why work with us?
We don't just want to put you in a role that isn't the right fit, we want to work with you to find you that perfect position. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to develop or want to move closer to home we want to assist you.
- Full time or Part time Legal Support opportunities
- Work for law firms or in-house legal teams around Auckland - so you will never need to travel to far
- Attractive Salaries to match your experience
- Additional benefits such as Health and Wellbeing programmes & social clubs
We understand that each legal firm is different, and one companies superstar may not be suited to another law firm. However, there will be a couple of things to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Previous experience within a corporate setting or a legal background
- A strong understanding of the different areas of law e.g immigration, property and criminal
- Consistent work history and strong track record with reputable firms
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
- Advances MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (skills tests can be sent)
- Professional presentation and demeanour
Working in a legal support position you will be responsible for:
- General day to day reception tasks
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Liaising with internal and external clients and partners
- Drafting legal documents and letters