Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge?
What we can offer you...
- An established desk built over 10 years to leverage off and reap the rewards from
- Comprehensive training & development
- Excellent rewards & recognition
- Competitive salary & bonus schemes
- Benefits focused on your health and wellbeing
- Annual flu vaccination
- Great office atmosphere and culture
- Early finish and drinks on Friday afternoons
- Company funded team events
- Study assistance after 3 years of service
- Extra annual leave - up to an extra 5 days
What we are looking for...
- Approximately 2 years' recruitment experience, or
- Experience working in a sales focused or business development role
- A passion for excellence and drive to exceed set targets and goals
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Competitive nature
We are people2people:
people2people have been connecting professionals since 2005 and identify potential today to build the businesses and careers of tomorrow. With steady growth over our 13 years of business, people2people now proudly operate across seven offices across Australia and New Zealand, providing recruitment solutions within a range of professions. We are recognised as one of Australia's most trusted and reputable recruitment businesses and have been awarded the Growth Company of the Year and Best Candidate Experience Award at the 2018 RIA awards.
About the role:
In this role you will be given an extremely warm portfolio of existing clients to own, develop and ultimately recruit for, as well as be required to market and win new business.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, resourcing quality candidates in line with client needs
- Managing a growing talent pool
- Client management - working closely on-site with the HR team and hiring managers
- Providing continual support and performance management to contractors
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for contractors.
What you need to do next:
To be considered please APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Jade Evans directly on 02 8270 9707.