We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative on a temporary basis for our client who is an internationally leading manufacturer and distributor of coffee products based in Hawthorn. The location is close to public transport and hosts its own coffee roasters on site in a modern and trendy office. This position will be from the 27th of December till the 2nd of February.
With a strong focus on customer service, you will be interacting with key stakeholders and demonstrate a high level of adaptability and ability to deal with pressure, as these are key requirements for the position.
- Manage inbound customer enquiries and delivering exceptional customer service
- Processing customer orders
- Promoting and upselling products and services to existing and new customers
- Take enquiries and respond to queries
- Objection handling
- Complete daily administrative tasks
- Proficiency in computer systems including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous call centre work
- Experience in processing orders desirable
- Availability from the 27th of December to the 2nd of February
You will get the chance to work with a fantastic working culture that is supportive of career growth and providing opportunities in a fast-moving environment.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate and APPLY NOW! For further information please contact Lucy on (03) 9098 7437.