With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm are well renowned within the legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 450 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
This role will be supporting a Partner and a team in the Insurance Litigation team.
Duties in this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing complex billing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Preparing contracts and legal documents
- Organising files
- Drafting letters
- Preparing client reports
- Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for a high-achiever with a dedicated work ethic, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Must have experience using e-filing
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- A keen eye for detail
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Professional and corporate personal presentation
- Motivation to work autonomously and take initiative
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.