Based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, our client is a medium sized, well established manufacturing company who produce a varied range of products.
Reporting to the Production Engineer, you will be acting as the first point of contact for machinery breakdowns and assiting in maintaining all plant and equipment on-site. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance on plant and equipment
- Setting up and calibrating machinery
- Respoinding to breakdowns
- Using a lathe to machine components
- Fabricating stainless steel parts and TIG welding
- Managing spare parts and consumables
- Supervise machinery installs and validation of machinery
- General maintenance and handyman activities
- A trade qualification in mechanical fitting
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- High attention to details, safety and quality standards
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential
If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW, or get in touch for a confidential discussion.