This incredibly successful Australian employer works with a range of brands that are instantly recognizable and enjoyed by most Australians. Currently looking to gain more focused data insights in 2018, this organization is looking for a talented Financial Modelling Analyst to assist with building financial reports. Initially a short term project (10 days estimated) there is potential based on the successful candidates prior experience and skill set to be extended to assist with various other projects.
Working closely with the Finance Team you will be responsible for working with financial reports and creating a user friendly experience. With current reports in place not meeting the expectations required for the business you will be comfortable with building these reports and proving commentary on your recommendations. Due to the nature of this role you will be available to start ASAP and be comfortable recommending best practice.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Finance background - ideally CPA / CA Qualified
- Strong SQL skills
- Exposure to large IT projects
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with internal stakeholders across the organisation
- Prior use of the Microsoft Stack (PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS, MSD) will be highly regarded
- FMCG experience will also be highly regarded