In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end (identifying, developing, delivering, implementing, coordinating and evaluating) NSW WHS and risk management education and training at operational and corporate levels:
- Develop the policies, programs, strategies and training schedule for WHS and risk management.
- Establish and maintain educational resources and materials to capture WHS and risk management systems and processes.
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide advice on internal WHS and risk management policies, procedures and programs.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated understanding of WHS and risk management principles, methods and best practice processes.
- Certificate IV in workplace training and experience in development, delivery and evaluation of training.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to effectively manage stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Current valid NSW drivers licence.