Work for a friendly, down to earth, boutique law firm based in the Sydney CBD. This firm is seeking Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Email management
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Open and closing files
- Electronic filing
- Ad Hoc administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3 years legal secretarial experience
- Part time - flexible on days
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a friendly, easy going and down to earth legal secretary looking to work in a highly regarded specialist boutique law firm in Sydney then apply now.
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.