people2people have partnered with a well-known Australian law firm who, since opening their doors has grown in size and expanded in to New Zealand. They are extremely passionate about partnering with their industry clients to develop strategies to reduce risk, manage claims and improve performance for their organisation.
Supporting a Partner and 2 Associates, your role will include but not be limited to diary, email and file management, travel arrangements, opening new files, co-ordinating client reports, legal documents and monthly billings (with a few complex billings included). Your experience with the interpretation of client legal service standards, ability to multi-task and manage time effectively is essential.
The selection criteria:
- Previous Legal Admin / Secretarial (Insurance / Litigation) experience working in a fast paced busy environment is essential.
- Highly computer literate - MS Office, Arderant &Worksite.
- Proven track record in managing complex monthly billings coupled with cost reserve schedules.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Work for a legal firm that are known for their professional and personal customer service.
- Busy and growing legal firm
- Strong supportive team environment
- Community focused organisation
- Busy, fast paced role
- Show your value and be recognized for your contribution