Our Client is a Not for profit organisation helping bridge the gap between adults looking to care and bring a loving child into a family and children looking to be accepted and cared for under a family tree.
Our client is looking to bring on an office support for an initial 3 month period to help with overflow of administration work. Answering to the director of the NSW business the successful candidate will be responsible for but not restricted to the below position, as a Not for Profit environment, this candidate needs to be all hands on deck.
Our Client has had an influx of work coming into the Christmas period. You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Support multiple management positions with Planning, monitoring and reporting through project coordination
- Support the director and office wide in recruitment and on boarding for between 10-12 candidates join the business.
- Roll out and execute prepared training material, venue set ups for promotions, office set up, training schedules state wide and any other administration support required for the internal staff.
- General PA support, manage diaries, minute taking, follow up on actions with persons required.
- Be the first point of call for any parent, supplies, general public, and government entities. Greet all walk in clients and present with a cool, calm and collect demeanour.
- Must have a WWCC
- Preferred to have a PCC - this can be completed through the interview process
- Preferred experience with a Not for profit organisation
- Understand the environment and keep all work private and confidential
- Work Mon - Fri, happy to negotiate hours not days
- Advanced Microsoft skills and be comfortable working autonomously
- $30.00 + super
- Opportunity for permanent work in the long term, Initial 3 month commitment
- Work with a government supported business and positively impact families and children