This well-established infrastructure organisation with a global presence, pride themselves as being a leader in their field. Having successfully delivered hundreds of project solutions, and they are now looking to add an experienced Receptionist to their growing team.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager this role will see you working within an organisation that have and drive a strong team culture. Being the first point of contact for the business, your will be greeting and attending to all visitors, staff, and tenants while assisting with ordering of stationary / consumables, mail, arranging & coordinating events and assisting with basic HR administration and travel.
key selection criteria
- Previous Reception experience is essential
- Proven track record in basic administration - accurately while meeting stringent deadlines
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate / advanced computer literacy skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Work for a company that has a strong global footprint
- Be part of a growing company
- Strong supportive team environment
- Busy, fast paced environment
- Scope to grow and develop within the role
- Based in the Southern suburbs with onsite parking.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity where you will be part of a growing business but more importantly a supportive team - APPLY now! If you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125.