With more than 120 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular offices.
This exciting role will see you working on a wide variety of tasks in a range of practice areas.
Your role will be hands on and will see you involved in tasks such as:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Formatting and preparing documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Maintaining files
- Organisation of appointments and diaries
- Coordinate travel arrangements
To be considered you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal Secretary experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- Ability to work a variety of personalities and adapt to different areas of law
- A high attention to detail
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778.