Are you looking to work in a firm that truly rewards their staffs hard work and dedication? This national firm has approximately 300 employees and are located in beautiful offices in the heart of Sydneys CBD. The firm has a long and established reputation of being leaders in the legal industry and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients.
Your role will be to support 2 Partners within the firmsCorporate practice group. Your duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting basic correspondance
- Diary Management
- Opening and closing Files
- Liasing with Clients
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- 1-2 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Building strong work relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770.