This mid-tier law firm have over 400 staff within Australia. Their core legal capabilities are corporate, dispute resolution and property & development. This firm has excellent company benefits including well-being programs, yoga classes and discounted gym memberships. They also have a very social able work environments with perks such as casual Fridays and social events.
This is a 10 month mat leave contract, supporting a Partner who specialises in Banking, Finance & Property law, this is an exciting opportunity to hit the ground running with a highly regarded team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and archiving files
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process end of month billing
- Draft documents and letters
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaise with clients
- Processing mail, faxes and emails
To be successful for an interview you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (ideally working within Banking, Finance or Property law)
- A typing speed of approximately 55 wpm + and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
If you meet the criteria above and would like the opportunity to join a well-acclaimed, leading law firm, where you will be recognised for your efforts, this is your chance. Don't hesitate - apply today!
Apply online now or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.