Our client is a financial services company that provides wealth management and corporate advisory services to their clients. A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Department to lead the Wealth Management team.
- Be responsible for the overall level of performance and profitability of teams and achieving sales objectives
- Identifies market opportunities and coordinates activity to direct growth of the customer base
- Providing strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Work with operation and Fund management team, and ensure a high standard of compliance and control is maintained
- Supervise and implement efforts to promote office efficiencies and innovation
- Establish department policies, procedures, and training documents
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to the team members
- A tertiary degree or certificate in finance, economics or commerce category
- Professional experience in wealth management, financial planning, funds management and banking industry and hold a senior role
- Industry experience in Australia is essential
- Fluent in Mandarin, both speaking and writing
You will get to be part of a progressive and respected international organisation at an exciting time with the opportunity to lead a busy team and be part of their journey
This position won't last long so if this sounds like you please don't hesitate and APPLY NOW! Call Stephanie Lim on 03 9098 7431 for more details.