If so, people2people want to work with the best candidates and support you in moving forward in your career.
How can we support you?
People2people are specialists in legal support, we currently work with a variety of firms from boutique to large multinational companies across Auckland. Depending on whether you are looking to move closer to home or gain career progression we will work with you to find you the role you are looking for.
What is offered to you:
- Temporary and permanent legal support roles available on both a part time and full-time basis
- Competitive salaries up to $85,000 with additional benefits
- Locations all over Auckland so you will never have to travel to far
- Companies that offer support and career progression
We understand that the perfect candidate for one legal team isn't always the right fit for another legal team, but there are a few things that will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Administration/ Legal secretary experience in a professional setting or law firm
- Consistent work history and strong track record with reputable firms
- Advance MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (tests can be sent)
- Positive can-do attitude and happy to get stuck in in different areas
- Knowledge of the different areas of law e.g immigration, property and criminal (not essential)
About the position:
Within each law firm the role may vary but you will be responsible for the following:
- General day to day reception tasks
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Liaising with internal and external clients and partners
- Drafting legal documents and letters