A growing, market leader have a rare opportunity for a Payroll Officer on a 6 month contract basis. With a dynamic and fast paced culture you will enjoy working here for many reasons including extra employee benefits.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Payroll processing
- Managing queries and heavy liaison across the business
- Managing the Payroll Inbox
- Payroll Administrative duties
- Managing Master data
- New starters and terminations
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be;
- Payroll processing experience
- An understanding of Awards and EA's
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organised with an strong attention to detail
- Strong admin and data entry skills
- Professionalism and confidentiality essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer?
- 6 month fixed term contract (possible extension or perm)
- Dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Large, growing business - Excellent employee benefits
- Opportunity add genuine value to the team
- A customer focused role
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Rachel Taylor on 07 3118 0125 for further details.