Based in North Sydney, this business is a new style of property management working off an application based platform. Having a strong establishment in Australia & UK, the company has gone from strength to strength building a strong portfolio of properties. The team work very well together and take everyone's ideas into consideration. The culture is very important to the team who is family orientated and believe that enjoying your job important.
Reporting to the Business Manager you will be:
- Compiling information for tenancy renewals, ensuring clients are compliant to leasing agreements
- Maintaining client portfolios - ensuring all data is accurate and up to date including reference checks
- Assist in organising property inspections and repairs to properties when necessary working closely with the property team
- Processing invoices for any repairs or maintenance costs, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
What you will need to bring to the role
- Previous experience in residential property or leasing
- A solid understanding of leasing agreements
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Work Monday - Saturday with one day off in the week with flexibility around the day and times on Saturday.
- A work hard play hard environment where the team are very family orientated
- Work in an advanced and creative property business
- Grow your skills and experience as the business grows!
- Located next to public transport, office-based no travelling involved