An opportunity is available for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a leading telecommunication brand. You will join a supportive and diverse team to ensure invoices meet guidelines.
- Approve and validate high volume marketing invoices against the company, accounting guidelines and accounting
- Daily Invoice Log & Claim Register Management
- Prepare various reports
- Project base Process Analysis & Innovation (Process Analysis, Open Item Management)
- 1 to 2 years' experience in Financial/Management Accounting
- Diploma/ Degree level with relevant Accounting experience
- Advance level computing skills using Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge or experience using SAP
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.