Your days will be interesting and varied, managing a busy team of 10.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating rosters
- Diary management and taking telephone calls
- Drafting emails and preparing documents
- Ordering couriers and coordinating local and interstate mail
- Facilities management
- Delegating responsibilities to the team
- Assisting Office Services Coordinator with performance management
- Photocopying, scanning, binding
- Preparing meeting rooms and maintaining a clean environment
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
This position will not last. If this position is of interest to you, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today.