Are you looking to make the next step in your legal career? This well-renowned and regarded CBD based law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their busy Commercial Litigation Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills set and build on your industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Supporting a Director and team, your main duties will include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- High volume file and document management
- Drafting and amending correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Coordinating meeting with clients and professional at all levels
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
To be considered for an interview it is imperative that you possess:
- Proven Commercial Litigation legal experience
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks at hand
- Strong MS office skills with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Be highly motivated and withhold the ability to act on your own initiative
- Demonstrate confident communication skills both written and oral
- Be proactive in your approach to work
This hands-on role will offer interesting challenges and the chance to build on your skills set and guide a Junior Secretary within a highly regarded law firm. If you meet the above criteria, don't delay - Apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Samantha McAuley on 02 8270 9795.