This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice.
We have several exciting opportunities available for warehouse Distribution Officers with a market leading organisation. You will be based at their new state-of-the-art facility located in the Blacktown area. These roles will be part-time working apprxomately 4 hours per day Monday to Friday, but with the potential to pick up extra hours when required. Flexibility will be offered with the start and finish times, to help you have a healthy work/life balance. This role would suit students and candidates with parental responsinilities seeking part-time hours. Initially you will be engaged in a temporary capacity for approximately 2 - 3 months, but there is genuine potential to extend and transition to a permanent role. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Picking and packing stock
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Using RF scanners and checking documentation
- Working in a team environment
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Energetic and bubbly personality
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced warehouse professional or just looking to get in to the industry please APPLY NOW!