Our client is a leading provider of community care services across Melbourne. Due to continued growth, the organisation is a seeking a highly motivated Finance Manager to join their expanding team located in the South East.
Reporting to the CEO/Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a small accounting team
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll function
- Preparation of all statutory reporting and compliance
- Manage and monitor budgets, cash flow and forecasting tools
- Improve and develop systems and controls e.g. cost centres
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- CA/CPA qualified with strong leadership experience
- Ability to lead through a systems implementation
- Professional services industry knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
- Lead and mentor a team
- Add value through process improvement
- Cohesive leadership team
- Free onsite parking
If the above sounds like you, please click on the 'apply now' link on this page and call Stephanie Lim on 03 9098 7431 for a confidential discussion.