Working with an intimate team you will be responsible for the design of strategic and operation HR initiatives and leadership direction. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a business-critical role with room to drive change and implement efficiencies.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement HR strategy, aligned with business objectives to reboot employment and talent brand
- Identify best practice and ensure compliance across franchise partners to achieve high standards and deliver results
- Contribute to coordination and review of annual business plan and budget
- Identify and review strategy for successful talent acquisition plans
- Provide coaching and guidance to the leadership, management and franchise teams
Please apply now, and take on the next challenge in your HRM career. Enjoy working with a well-recognised and established Australian brand. Enjoy a rewarding salary, an autonomous role with influence and parking onsite.
For more information or a confidential conversation, please contact Christina Sclavos on 0282709747.