Stryker is a global leader in the pharmaceutical technology sector, and we are proud recruitment partners. Stryker has achieved a stand out award for being Australia's No.1 employer of choice in 2017 and are enjoying continued success in securing the number 2 spot in 2018.
This is a full-time, permanent position. We are seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate high achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the operations team.
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies
- Picking and packing orders
- Data management
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency
- Awareness of quality management
- Proven success working within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Supportive and friendly team
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with award-winning Fortune 500 company