Located in the northern suburbs, this boutique firm have a reputation across Victoria as being leaders in their industry. They are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their TAC team. The successful candidate will have access to a range of excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
Opportunities exist for a Legal Assistant to work in the TAC team of this leading firm in their northern suburbs office. Supporting a Senior Associate, your main roles will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing legal documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Handling phone and email inquiries
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a Legal Assistant position within TAC;
- Be able to work autonomously and take initiative;
- Be career driven and hard working;
- Be friendly and flexible;
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Be understanding and outgoing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a firm that are market leaders in their industry. With convenient suburban office locations, you will have the opportunity to work close to home as well as access to excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
True 1:1 roles are also very rare in Melbourne's legal industry, so this is genuinely a unique opportunity to work closely with a Senior Associate and to grow with them professionally.
If you have the required experience, please click apply for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Marissa at people2people on (03) 9098 7436.