This prestigious membership organisation provides a range of leisure, hospitality and interest services and activities to its +1000 members. They have a small shared services team across finance, administration, events, and marketing, and a wider hospitality team to support the day to day running of the club.
Reporting to the Secretary, as Marketing & Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and publish the member newsletter, across print and online platforms (website and EDMs)
- Update and maintain the website, ensure all content is current and relevant
- Assist the various committees in event coordination, from a marketing perspective
- Produce the creative for flyers, invitations, booklets and the newsletter
- Support the wider shared services team in operational activities such as responding to enquiries, reporting, budget management and database management
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience within marketing and communications, with demonstrable experience handling campaigns/projects from end-to-end
- Hospitality or hotel industry exposure is preferred
- Demonstrable examples of working autonomously and supporting other teams in a client capacity
- A strong technical skillset across MS Office, analytical tools, CRM/CMS, and the Adobe Creative suite
- A professional presentation style and clear communication skills
This organisation prides itself on employee tenure and a collaborative working environment. If you are seeking work/life balance or looking to return to work, and a role that is diverse and interesting, then please apply!
For further information, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750.