This law firm has been providing the highest quality of service to their clients for over two decades in Sydney. Continuously expanding and growing, this firm has over 2,000 lawyers all over the globe. This well-established firm works with a variety of clients across a range of industries including Banking & Finance, Intellectual Property, Litigation and Health Care.
Supporting the global disputes team, your duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Dictation and Dictaphone typing
- Drafting and editing documents
- Arranging domestic and international travel
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Manual and electronic filing
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 12+ months Legal Secretarial experience
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Confident communication skills both written and oral
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.