This boutique organisation specialises in disability and medical recruitment. They are a leader in providing quality nurse and support worker staff to a range of businesses across NSW. You will be sitting amongst a team of seven, in a friendly, team-oriented environment where no two days will be the same.
Reporting to the GM, your main responsibility will be to maintain the day to day operations of the bookings office and lead the wider team. You will be liaising with candidates and clients to ensure shifts are filled by a pool of casual candidates.
- Screening candidates and managing bookings
- Managing & solving issues that may arise with bookings, including grievances & complaints
- Ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures by all candidates
- Delegating tasks and addressing weekly team meetings
- Communicating between candidates and office staff to maintain work flow
Skills & Experience
This position is ideal for a motivated individual who can work autonomously in the workplace. You will be a team leader who has exceptional organisational skills and is able to drive productivity of the wider team.
- Previous experience managing a team, preferably in the recruitment industry
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build strong rapport with candidates & clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flair for problem solving and working under pressure
This is a chance for you to join a close knit and hardworking team. Be a part of a company that values your ideas, suggestions and recommendations. Please APPLY NOW or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.
As this organisation provides staff 24/7, you must be available for rotating shifts between: 6AM-2PM, 7AM-3PM, 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM.