Located in Sydney's Western suburbs - offering work life balance.
An international Property Investment Aggregator who pride themselves in an open door policy environment. Training, coaching and development is highly regarded and implemented in this company and this role.
- Establish, maintain and grow client relationships.
- Attend to qualified leads and lead conversion by meeting clients.
- Identify business partners and referrals by staying on top of market trends.
Reporting to the team leader/sales manager, your role will be: but not limited to:
- Networking with clients, building rapport with prospects and converting leads.
- Qualifying the clients investment portfolio and overcoming objections
- Demonstrated experience in outbound B2B and B2C sales would be highly regarded.
- The desire to grow your sales career and manage it as your own.
- A passion/interest in the property industry and a desire to assist those wanting to create/grow their property investment portfolio.
- A certification in property would be advantageous but not essential
If you are an outgoing and motivated person seeking a sales career with a Fast Track career progression plan working then I'd love to hear from you.