With offices globally, this prestigious law firm foster a friendly, supportive and professional working environment.
Supporting multiple fee earners across the construction and defendant insurance practice groups, this role will be involved and challenging. The position is a job share role working part time (Monday - Wednesday) in a 14 month fixed term contract.
Duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating events and seminars
- Arranging travel
- Document management
- Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for a high-achiever with a dedicated work ethic, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Anthony Demarco at people2people today! Call 02 8270 9715.