This award winning, national law firm have a reputation for providing high quality services to their clients. The firm have grown rapidly over recent years and have more than 300 staff members in their Sydney office.
With a dynamic team environment, the firm pride themselves on developing their staff and assisting with career goals.
This is a 12-month contract role within the firm's Marketing team.
This position plays a key role in the organisation of data, maintaining data quality and analysis of data quality.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring data is adhering to business policies
- Monitoring databases for duplicate entries
- Ensuring data entries are populated with correct data
- Organisation of data issues and organizing cases
- Identifying potential problems in a new CRM project and creating solutions in order to improve the project
In order to be successful in this position, the candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels and the ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 0282709778.