This well-established infrastructure organisation with a global presence, pride themselves as a leader in their field. Having successfully delivered hundreds of project solutions, they now seek an experienced Project Administrator to join their highly motivated team on a permanent basis to support the team with the administration requirements of project activities.
about the role
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this varied role in a fast paced environment will see the successful candidate responsible for:
- Assisting project managers with forecasts, cost control and maintenance of project management system.
- Assisting with preparing and submitting monthly claims to clients and monitoring project budgets.
- Conducting project purchase order Request to make sure project cost under control.
- Provide support for project insurance and any other required safety documentation requested by the PM or client.
- Monitor document control on all projects
- Assisting Legal team with contracts and commercials
- Liaising with Subcontractors for all timesheets, insurance and security of payments.
- Co-ordinating and participating in project weekly WIP meetings, including taking and issuing minutes and following up on action items arising from the meetings.
- Ensuring company QA and cost control procedures are followed
- Supporting the Financial Manager with reporting and analysing profitability, revenue, margins, costs, and utilisation across projects.
A confident Project Administrator, you are well presented, pride yourself on your written and verbal communication skills and have a proven track record within a commercial environment. You have highly developed administrative skills, the ability to multi-task and well developed organisational and time management skills. Displaying a high level of initiative you have the ability to work autonomously and possess intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience in MYOB Exo will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you are currently looking for a new opportunity where you can add value to a growing organisation APPLY NOW!!