This genuine 'employer of choice' has a dynamic and supportive environment operating across multi-sites and have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Full function Accounts Payable
- High volume data entry
- Matching, batching and processing of invoices
- Managing AP inbox
- Setting up new vendors
- Managing payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Dealing with internal and external queries
Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience in an AP capacity within a medium to large organisation, and will pride yourself on your excellent data entry and communication skills. In addition to that, you will have an enthusiastic approach to your work and have the ability to hit the ground running and provide high level customer service. Previous ERP exposure will be highly regarded.
What's On Offer?
- Permanent full-time opportunity with excellent employee benefits
- Supportive team environment
- Inner CBD location - close to public transport
- Enjoy a role with variety