This incredibly successful organisation has welcomed continued growth and expansion over the last few years. They have increased their market share in a very competitive space, further broadened their service offering to clients and have solidified their name as a major industry player. They are now looking to go to market for an immediately available Accounts Payable Officer to join them on a temp basis for at least 6 months with the potential to go permanent.
- Weekly processing of AP payments and invoices in Peoplesoft
- Undertake complex bank reconciliations
- Regular review and action against the creditors aging report
- Assist with month end reporting
- Credit card reconciliations and journal posting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
This will be a busy and fast paced role but will provide a challenge for someone looking to step up into a Senior Accounts Payable Officer position in the futture. Ideally, you will have used a large ERP in your previous roles and are very systems savvy. You will also be able to demonstrate examples of working autonomously and meeting tight deadlines!
Please Apply Now to register your interest or for further information contact Christopher Williams on (02) 8270 9785