Technology Corporation focused on offering mobility products and solutions for public and private transportation systems.
The maintenance Technician will be, as part of a team, ensure the ongoing system maintenance and support is executed in a quality environment establishing and maintaining high level of operation of the road tolling systems.
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call duties (shared roster)
- Provide technical service to support and maintain operations of the tolling systems
- Complete reporting and all documentation associated with maintenance activities
- Diagnosis, repair and modification of existing equipment which incorporates both hardware and software components
- Identify and permanently rectify equipment faults
- Meet and exceed service level agreements
- Maintain and update product manual and records associated with modifications
- Qualified Registered Electrician with a minimum of a restricted electrical licence
- Previous experience working with computer hardware repair and fault analysis
- Strong knowledge of Electrical and OHS standards
- Able to work at heights
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence