Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies which help to change and save people's lives through teamwork, dedication and innovative technology. They are consistently recognised as a great place to work and from their continued success, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative - Revenue Support to help their sales team.
As a Customer Service Representative, your key responsibilities will include providing outstanding pre & post sale service such as all credit and outbound functions like medical kit callbacks/returns, production & repair scheduling, problem invoices, warranty claims, and error reporting. Key duties:
- Maintaining direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale
- Support the sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Collaborating with departments to meet maintenance services sales goals
- Liaising with customers and distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and generate reports to management
- Determining validity of warranty claims and schedule repair resources
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will be provided with lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness. You will enjoy working with high achievers where you can be proud to represent a global leader who makes a difference.
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Kiwisaver + bonus
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You will look forward to the chance to learn about the business while you build your skills in a variety of areas. Key qualities:
- Highly developed customer service and problem resolution skills
- Advanced communication skills to work with a diverse range of internal and external customers and colleagues
- Ability to work in a high technology environment (particularly JDE, Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite)
- A high degree of accuracy, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Understanding of administrative and clerical processes including a knowledge of invoicing and order processing
- Ability to learn new products and systems
- Capability of working independently within a remote management structure
If you have the confidence to work with one of the world's best employers, APPLY NOW! To find out more, call Shell Bongares on +64 9 869 6251 or Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259 or include a cover letter with your application describing what you can bring to the team.